To Be A Laptop Millionaire

The internet has been responsible for making more millionaires than any other medium in human existence. With just a laptop and internet access, a person has the potential to make a million dollars, anywhere in the world. We live in times where possibilities are all around us.

My laptop is my goldmine. It's my golden goose. I don't have to get up at the crack a dawn to work at some factory doing mind numbing work all day. Don't have to deal with dumb coworkers or short tempered bosses. Long commutes and stuffy suits. No. Those days are gone.

I'm not a millionaire yet, but it's a goal of mine. And the internet is going to make it possible. But I do enjoy the perks of the IM lifestyle. 

My favorite part of the day is waking up and seeing how much money I made while i was sleeping. If you are an active Warrior, you know what I mean. There's this indescribable pleasure I get when I generate income while I am sleeping. It's the second best way to start of the day right. And it gets me motivated for the day.

I love being able to come up with an idea. To create it. Make it real. Make it have value for others. And then to profit from it. What can be better than helping people and getting paid for it? 

Internet marketing allows you to make money from nothing. To make money from helping others. Make money from your past experiences. Make money from your skills and talents. 

If you want to be a millionaire, and you have a laptop and internet access, then you have a chance. It still takes work, but you have much higher chance of making millions using your laptop and brain than you would in buying the Powerball Lottery. 

A good idea + action + luck + internet = million dollars

The equation is so simple, yet so hard to attain. 

But you don't have to be a millionaire to enjoy the benefits. 


JoeMack